July 27, 2010

Monday & Tuesday

Monday night we went to Lori's house. More and more ideas. Lori {such a sweet lady} offered her house to host the bridal shower AND a brunch after the wedding, so we can open the presents with the family. I thought it was a great idea!!!

I also had a better idea about the "program" I need to do for the big day. Introduce the wedding party, time the ceremony, show the menu and write a little bit about the wedding, our love and happiness in sharing it with you!!!
Beside that Mike and I were looking for some songs for the wedding {processional, bride, recessional and first dance}. One of our choices is "We belong forever" from Reverend Horton Heat. I think will be really cute.
Tuesday we {Teryl, Lori, Carol, Brianna and I} went to David's Bridal to try on my wedding gown and Brianna's dress.
OMG!!!! I was so happy, the dress fit really good and makes me feel wonderful. Yaaaaaay!!!! The dress is the one!!!!
Brianna was having a blast, running around and spinning like a princess. The dress is gorgeous and it matches the color of my ribbon.

When we were almost done Lori mentioned the bridesmaids dresses. We checked it out and another "yay" at David's Bridal. The bridesmaids dresses were found. Lori and Carol were happy and gorgeous!!! Now everybody has a dress and everybody is maaaatching!!!!

It was such a great trip to David's Bridal.

No comments: