July 27, 2010

Weekend update

Since Mike works from home on Mondays, it feels like my week starts on Tuesdays. Hello week!!!
This weekend was busy because we went to the UMS {Underground Music Showcase} but the wedding stuff still on!!!
Saturday we went to Suavecito to check out Mike's idea about wearing a Zoot Suit.
Not sure if we are in love or not, but we will give it a shot and try it again {the right size and color this time}.

Sunday was supposed to be just a "Rock Band Day" but Lori and I were chatting about wedding stuff!!!
I looked for customized flip flops online. In Brazil is a big deal to give flip flops for the ladies in a wedding {so everybody can stay for hours dancing}. Is like cupcakes for a birthday party. So I am ordering some flip flops so you guys can take it home as a favor plus use it at the wedding. Take your high wheels off , put on flip flops and "just daaaance"!!!!!
I found some ideas online, but I'm not sold on any of those yet. All I know is that pink is a great great greeeat color!!!!

Beside that I think I'm done with the guests lists for the bridal shower, the bachelorette party and the wedding.
I've been bonded with my notebook and computer.
The other day I was googling "bow" images and I found this great idea for the napkins.

I'm really excited about all the details and little things that are making my life crazy busy to make the big day so special!!!!

No comments: