July 07, 2010

Once upon a time...

...there was a Garden in Portland, The Rose Garden.
It was Saturday, July 3rd. Mike and I were sightseeing around Portland and, in the most gorgeous park, with the most romantic scenery, we were all lovie-dovie, he proposed.
I was playing around with my favorite ring, taking pictures and being silly.

Later on the day he stops in front of me and say "excuse me" while start pulling the ring from my middle finger.
My heart freezes and I, very "romantically", said: " You kidding me, right?!"
OMG!!! I was speechless, not believing in what was happening.... then he popped the question: "Will you marry me?!"
Geeeeez!!!!! Hell yes Baby!!!!! I'm nuts about you!!! But I couldn't put words together so tears starting rolling down my face...
My heart was so big, I was so happy that I felt like I was going to explode!!!
Serious?! Am I e-n-g-a-g-e-d to the most wonderful dork in the whooole world?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
I'm beside myself ^^


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cá.... Parabéns, que coisa mais linda!!! O Bob e eu ficamos muito felizes por vcs, esperamos que continuem acontecendo coisas lindas na sua vida! Beijos